Hi, Shelby! Nice to meet you! Addie, Lucy and Hailey told us about your blog and I wanted to come and say hello! I agree with them... join DDWB! Kisses and hugs Lorenza
Our friend Addie sent us over her to meet you and are we ever happy that we did! We think you are just so cute! We will be back lots to see what you are doing and to see your adventures.
My name is Mona and I'm a Texas girl too. I read about you over at my bestest friends, Addie, Lucie and Hailey's blog. Mommy and I just warch all your videos. You are a bundle of joy to watch. We loved the video of you playing with the door stop and how you was pouncing around. I use potty pads too but i didn't know they are toys too.
Do you live close to the girls. Mommy got to meet them in February in Arlington but Hailey was born then. Maybe someday we can meet up with the girls and you.
Please, please join DWB....it's lots of fun. I've added myself as a follower of you blog.
OMD!!!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable!
Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
Hello there!
ReplyDeleteWe have made a post announcing your blog to our friends!! You need to join us at Dogs With Blogs!
http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/
Hope you are staying dry this weekend! We have been soaked since Friday!
Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
Hi Selby & servant! Welcome to blogland. Watch out... you might get hooked!
ReplyDeleteHi, Shelby!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you!
Addie, Lucy and Hailey told us about your blog and I wanted to come and say hello!
I agree with them... join DDWB!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Selby, I am Sasha. I love making new friends. You are so cute and it was fun watching you play. Please come visit me, when you can.
ReplyDeletelicks and sniffs,Sasha
hi, sweety love you movies.
ReplyDeleteWooooooffff,Misty
Hi Selby, nice to meet you. We love all of your videos, too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth & Luna
You sure are having fun with that stuffy..
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you...
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Hi Selby did you know that we have a human brother named Selby? Yes yes we do.
ReplyDeleteHe's great big though (36 that's really old) but we love him.
We're gonna send him your URL and he's gonna think mommy made him a blog. heehee
Bobo and Meja the SharPei puppies
You look cute with your new haircut,Selby!
ReplyDeleteWe're friends of Addie, Lucie and Hailey! How nice to meet you!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Selby, you are one cute bundle of energy. Addie, Lucie, and Hailey sent us to say hi.
ReplyDeleteTail wags, the OP Pack
Our friend Addie sent us over her to meet you and are we ever happy that we did! We think you are just so cute! We will be back lots to see what you are doing and to see your adventures.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet woo!
ReplyDeleteI khame ovfur here since my furiends Addie/Lucie/Hailey told us woo had your blog now!
Welkhome!
Please join DWB - we have so much fun and help keep our moms busy!
Khome by my khorner sometime!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi Selby,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mona and I'm a Texas girl too. I read about you over at my bestest friends, Addie, Lucie and Hailey's blog. Mommy and I just warch all your videos. You are a bundle of joy to watch. We loved the video of you playing with the door stop and how you was pouncing around. I use potty pads too but i didn't know they are toys too.
Do you live close to the girls. Mommy got to meet them in February in Arlington but Hailey was born then. Maybe someday we can meet up with the girls and you.
Please, please join DWB....it's lots of fun.
I've added myself as a follower of you blog.
{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Mommy, Sarah too!!